*NEW STUDENTS*: Parents of students new to Bartlett City Schools will need to register for a date and time to have a conference with Mrs. Jones, Elmore Park Middle School's attendance/registration operator. You can click on the link below to sign up for a time slot.
New students will need to have the following documentation available before talking with Mrs. Jones.
- Certified Birth Certificate (not the mother's copy)
- Social Security Card
- TN Immunization Certificate and Proof of Physical (Tdap must be included for all 7th graders)
- Custody or Guardianship paperwork if needed
- TWO Proofs of Residency
ALL STUDENTS will need to have TWO proofs of Residency available before speaking to Mrs. Jones. Valid proofs are listed below.
- MLGW statement (no cut-off notices or Bartlett water bills)
- Mortgage Statement
- Lease or Rental Agreement (with signature page)
- Real Estate Tax Receipt
- Government Assistance Communication
You can download a PDF of your MLGW bill from their website, MLGW if you have your account set up for online access. You can also download a copy of your Real Estate tax receipt from the Shelby County Trustee, Shelby County Trustee.
Parents will be responsible for scanning the necessary documents into PowerSchool during the registration process. Bartlett City Schools does not endorse or recommend any specific scanning app or method, but some options include Genius Scan (free app), Notes app (iPhone or iPad), and Google Drive (Android).