The detention monitor will review expectations with students before detention begins. The expectations are also written on each detention assignment. If a student does not follow expectations in detention, the student will receive in-school suspension.
- A quiet RESTRICTED atmosphere will be maintained at all times. No talking or movement will be allowed.
- Students will be assigned a specific desk. The student may not, for any reason, leave the assigned desk without permission.
- Students will not be allowed to talk or communicate with anyone, for any reason, EXCEPT the monitor and only when spoken to.
- Students will not chew gum, eat, or drink anything in the room.
- Students will not be allowed to sleep or lay their heads down on their desks.
- Students WILL complete all assigned work.
- Students will be RESPECTFUL at all times.